Saturday 20 December 2014

Witch in winter









I finally got round to exploring the 30L Midwinter Fair yesterday and I was seriously impressed. There's lots of great shopping there, gachas for 30L a pull, 30L items for sale, and lots of dicsounts.

If that wasn't enough, there's a whole pile of free gifts for you under the tree. I haven't even unwrapped those yet.

I'm wearing a dress (common) and leather top (part of the rare) from May's Soul Derire gacha.  Sleeves are from a slightly older gacha by May - Arcana, which will soon be re-appearing at the mainstore.

The cloak (second and third photos) is from the Junbug gacha. I was lucky enough to get the uncommon black on my first pull. The rare white cloak is gorgeous, but I've given up chasing rares for the sake of my linden balance!

The fair runs until 24 December, so try and take a break from midwinter madness to check it out.


Dress & leather top: May's Soul - Derire gacha (Midwinter Fair)
Cloak: Junbug -  Winter Cloak [Black] (gacha uncommon) (Midwinter Fair)
Shawl and necklace: Enfant Terrible - Witches do it better
Moon jewel: LustRage - Yue-Silver (Frost gift)
Sleeves: May's Soul - arcana sleeves
Face chain: May's Soul - mystic simple chain silver

Hair: LeLutka - Magdalen
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Deep Sapphire) (group gift)
Skin: Belleza - Angel FLF Fair Dk
Shape: Self-made

Poses:  !bang - Fluidity / D.Luxx - Wedding Collection Middleton

Photo backgrounds:
Free background
Dark Place
Background by Moonchild_LJ_Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment