Sunday 18 November 2012

Ice Maiden

I seem to be in a frosty mood these days...Is it because I've Maybe it's because I've been struggling with the MadPea Enchanted Frost hunt?

I managed to finished it today and when I saw this magnificent headpiece (the prize from Vita's Boudoir), I knew I'd want to incorporate it into a post. Then I saw the new release from Caverna Obscura, and this Ice Maiden was born...


The outfit is the Myra camisk silks, and it's partial mesh (the camisk) with flexi skirts. It comes in six colours, with sheer and opaque versions in the box.

Pictured here is the 'Webs' colourway, which is intended for drow, but as it's not too obviously spider-y, I reckon anyone can get away with it!

As it's mesh, make sure to try the demo to check the fit (or be prepared to tweak your shape if necessary).

Find Myra on the marketplace or at follow the slurl to Caverna Obscura in-world.

Skin: Ginny (dark side) from Glam Affair
Shape: Self-made
Hair: Tart from Ploom
Headpiece: Frosted Faun Antlers from Vita's Boudoir (hunt prize)
Eyes: Ice Elf Eyes from Fallen Gods (hunt prize)

1 comment: