Wednesday 17 July 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 26, Daffodil

Daffodil



I don't have too many yellow items in my inventory, and definitely very few in this brazen shade!

Luckily I discovered this silk - this very skimpy silk - from D&T designs in my inventory. They used to feature in the weekend sales a lot, and I'd imagine that is where I picked it.

(I cannot resist a sale, SL or RL!)

Still two weeks behind on the colour challenge. As well as everything else.


Silks: D&T Design - Gaea Yellow
Skin: The.Plastik - Astrali Skin[Cover-up]:// Vi
Shape: Tuty's - Gong Li (modified)
Hair: >TRUTH< Dee (Mesh) - chocolate
*Armbands: May's Soul-  part of Slave jewelry set
Headband: LaGyo_Brighton Beach headbend silver

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Erzulie's Love Charm - Short - SILVER
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Olive (M) 
*Poses by Musa
Photos taken at Nine Wells Gorean RP sim

*Review copy

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, brave brave woman in that little of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yus. Finding nip-covering mesh hair was no. 1 priority!

    ReplyDelete