Tuesday 2 July 2013

My free alt goes shopping


I know I haven't posted much free stuff lately (though you can always check my frees page if you're feeling strapped for cash) so I thought I'd send my alt on my mission and prep a very quick post.

She currently has 6L to her name (she had 8L, but I let her buy two recent dollarbie skins at Mother Goose) but came home with a sackful of stuff, so I should be able to put together another couple of posts.

The main part of this outfit is a group gift from Delicious - it's copy and mod, so you can tint it to any colour you like.

Tunic & Belt: Delicious - Lei tintable tunic (group gift, includes necklace not shown)
Necklace & earrings: **RE** LUX Celeste - (free on marketplace)
Skin: {TaRget} Eva Skin - Tan  [Makeup 3] -C-  ('subscribo' gift, limited time)
Hair: (red)Mint Hair(Msh) No.10 ~ gG 03'13 (group gift)
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Sahara (group gift, available till 7 July)
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Seraphim Turns Two 2 (join Seraphim group, gifts available till 19 July)
Shape: Old group gift from Filthy. No longer available. Why not make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment