Thursday 4 July 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 27, Star Spangled Banner

Star Spangled Banner




Yes, I know I've skipped a few, but it's the 4th of July so I couldn't possibly not do 'Star Spangled Banner' today!

Softpaw did specify the colours on her blog, but I didn't check too closely (or at all), I went with the overall theme instead.

You might recognise the hair from yesterday's post; it's another colour in the MINA pack for We <3 Role-Play (opening tomorrow).

Photo is taken at Landscapes Unlimited, where they're currently showcasing the 'Virtual Grand Canyon' sim surround. (I thought it was appropriately American!)

Top: Shack - American Girl
Bottoms: DeeTaleZ - Pants highwaist hotpants "special america"
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers (USA)
Hair: MINA Hair - Gaia -V2
Shape: Tuty's - Gong Li, modified
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Black
Eyes: ~Soedara~ Green eyes, realistic nature 1Pose from Olive Juice

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like that top! And I do not blame you for skipping to today for this color! I chose it for this week after all :)

    ReplyDelete