Sunday 7 July 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 25, Misty Moss

Misty Moss


Another week of the crayon challenge caught up with! Just Daffodil to go, then I'm up to speed.

Misty Moss was really tricky. I think I literally had only this one outfit which matched. (It's the Victorian Rhapsody gown from The White Armory.)

It was made a lot easier by my wardrobe inventory organiser. I so need one of these in real life.

Gown: The White Armory - Victorian Rhapsody Gown Set
Earrings: KOSH- AUNA EARRING 
Hair:  Maitreya -  Siri - Walnut
Hairbase:  Heartsick - Brown Hair Base (v2)
Shape: Tuty's - Gong Li (modified) Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 01 - Black
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Olive (ML)
Brow Shaper: The.Plastik - [P]: Eyebrow Shaper://7

Poses by Long Awkward Pose (no longer available)
Photo taken on petit pas

*Any review copies are preceded by an asterisk

1 comment: