Thursday 24 October 2013

Crayon Colour Challenge: Week 42, Shadow

Shadow

This was another difficult colour for me! I've been finding quite a few of the colours difficult recently - maybe I've become less patient in searching through my inventory and trying on umpteen outfits to get the closest possible match.

So I took a bit of a scattergun approach again, and figured that with the scarf, the gloves and the underskirt, surely I'd hit the right colour somehow :)

A quick note about the hair. The style is called Sidhion, and it's from new-to-me hair designer Underscore.  Judging by this, they are well worth a look. The hair is unisex (really useful if I dress up as a boy again!) and the braid to the side is a separate add-on, which is a lot like getting two styles for the price of one.

They're trying something a bit different with the range too - when you buy your hair colour pack, you can choose between three different kinds of texture; realistic, smooth, or fierce. Comparing to real hair texture, realistic would be fine hair, smooth would be normal, while fierce has quite a coarse texture - good for tough guys and wild girls!

(Another shot of the hair after the jump.)



Gown: Black Pearls - Susanne FW (lb) S
Scarf: League - Snood -Tribal (chest)
Armwarmers: The Plastik - Konstantin Arms [M-L]:// Thresh
Gloves: welldone.atelier - Leather Gloves/ L / Bege
Headband: The Forge - Celtic Headband, (Wood), Common -CBOX

*Hair: Underscore - Sidhion (M) - Smooth Reds (worn with add-on braid)
Shape: Self-made
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 05 D
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Sahara (L)

Poses by Ma Vie
Photos taken at Tirion Forest

*Review copies

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I've been taking that same approach to the colors for a few of them myself of late.

    ReplyDelete