Tuesday 29 October 2013

Like the legend of the phoenix


I hope this post doesn't sound all braggy, but I'm kind of stunned to find out that I won The White Armory's fall photo contest. The reason I'm so surprised is because there really were so many wonderful entries, and any number of them would have deserved first place.

The photo started out as a representation of the phoenix (I blame Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky', playing everywhere all summer long). However, as I was working on it, the idea evolved and I created a Melisandre character (from A Song of Ice and Fire).

Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings


Outfit: The White Armory - Heavenly Body and Starfire gowns (elements from both combined)
Armband: The Plastik - Dena'ina Armlet:// Suntouched Gold
Choker: The Plastik - Dena'ina Collar [Bare]:// Suntouched Gold
Necklace: Trident Jewelry - Celtic Circle Pendant [Gold/Ruby]
Hair: Alice Project - Willow - Infinity
Skin: The Plastik - Astrali Skin[Basic]:// The Phoenix
Shape: Self-made



Music: Daft Punk - Get Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment