Monday 14 January 2013

Laia camisk

Meet Laia, a colourful new mesh camisk from May's Soul.



The box includes the mesh camisk in five sizes, alpha layer, sculpted vest cover-up, PG pants and a legband

The camisk is just 99L per colour (not sure if that's permanent or a special offer). Don't forget to try the free demo!

Follow the slurl to May's Soul or find Laia on the marketplace

Oh BTW, I went back to an earlier release of Firestorm (4.2.2) due to Linden Lab breaking the shadows-on-macs code or something or other. So I have shadows back and am experimenting and hopefully learning about them! I've kind of just switched viewers 'full-time' so I can use multiple alphas, tattoo layers and so on... Bye bye Phoenix, I'll miss you, you were the best (but I'll probably still cheat on Firestorm from time to time :P )

Outfit: May's Soul - Laia Camisk meshHair: Wasabi Pills - Gloria Mesh Hair  (Chocolate)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel)
Shape: Belissima - Moon
Skin: Curio - Dainty (Petal Frex [Dark]-Lace )1

Poses by Diesel Works
Photos taken on Brave Island sim

No comments:

Post a Comment