Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year

Happy new gown year! To celebrate the arrival of 2013, I'm wearing the latest release from The White Armory - the breathtakingly beautiful Galadrial of Noldar.


I don't think I need to say much about this gown - I just love it to bits. I think it's the colours especially, the beautifully soft aquas and silvers.

You can find Galadrial on the marketplace or at The White Armory in-world for just 599L.


Skin: Roza (Arcade gacha special) from Glam Affair
Lipstick: Delicate Lips from Dulce Secrets
Shape: Isla from League (modified)

Eyes: Mesmerize (Vaele coll.) from The.Plastik
Hair: Lost in Wonderland from Exile
Crown & choker: Celebrian set from Evie's Closet
Ring: Auna from Kosh
Poses by Aushka & Co
Photos taken on the Petit Pas sim

No comments:

Post a Comment