Saturday 23 February 2013

10L gowns from Kouse's Sanctum? Yes please!

Kouse's Sanctum - Aranel gown

I'm very happy to see that medieval-fantasy (and more) store, Kouse's Sanctum, has a presence at The Wash's annual 10L cart sale... who can say no to a fabulous bargain, especially when it's one of Kouse Singh's beautiful gowns?

So far, I've been quite restrained and only bought five out of the 12 gowns she's put out (set me back a whopping 50L, that did). I've just photo'd two of them here, but I did grab a couple of snaps of the vendors so you could have a sneak preview before you, presumably, rush off to buy a few yourself!

These are real deals you're getting here too - one of the gowns (Muriel) is a 'newish release', according to Kouse's blog. The gown called Kari also seems to be no more than a few months old.

Also watch out for the Krystal jewelry cart, which as far as I know is another line by Kouse, but handled by her Krystal Jenkins alt (apologies if I've got any of that twisted!).

There's lots see and shop at the cart sale - clothes, jewels, skins, shapes, home and garden items. The only thing I didn't see was hair. Maybe next year?!

Some of the carts also have freebies or dollarbies (because 10L isn't enough of a steal), and I did see another item that might be of interest to readers of this blog. I might try and squeeze another blog post of out it!

The Cart Sale is open now and continues until 13 March.

Slurl to the Kouse's Sanctum cart at The Wash

Kouse's Sanctum - Sophie gown


Skin: Style by Kira - Brianna Skin 01K opt.2 - 10L Cart Sale item
Shape: Belissima - *LARISSA BELISSIMA SHAPES*Tall  2
Hair - >TRUTH< Adeline - marmalade
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Olive Hazel Shadow)
Jewelry: Krystal - Secret Royalty set (worn with Sophie) / Bliensen + Maitai - Rosa Rosa necklace (worn with Aranel) - both 10L Cart Sale items

Poses by Slouch
Photos taken at It Starts With A Smile sim



No comments:

Post a Comment