Wednesday 20 February 2013

Crayola Crayons Color Challenge: Week 8, outer space


Outer Space

I threw the proverbial kitchen sink at this one with lots of layering; who would have thought 'grey' would be tricky to match?

Never mind, I'm sure that somewhere among the outfit's very many shades of grey (resisting the obvious pun) there is the perfect match for Outer Space.

It's already week 8 of Softpaw's challenge; aaargh, how did that happen?!

The gown is from The White Armory, but full credits (and a song!) after the jump.

Dress & sash: The White Armory - MOODS Ballroom Gown-MESH-Elated
Undershirt &  puff sleeves: Sn@tch - Lorena Ruffle Sleeve top
Black sleeves: Sn@tch  - Salon Blouse (Black)
Necklace: KOSH- TINK choker
 

Shape: Body Doubles - Emma Size Small Mesh Ready Shape (modified)
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee   - Sinless 01 D

Hair: TRUTH - Enisa - pearl
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Medium Onyx) 

Pose by Hopscotch
Photo taken at Bentham Forest


Music: Gregory & The Hawk - Grey Weather







2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAH you did what I did and went "I'm sure the right shade of gray is in this outfit someplace!". You picked a far more dramatic look then I did. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's exactly what I did! I wasn't copying you though, I took these pics at the weekend. I guess great minds really do think alike?! LOL

    ReplyDelete