Friday 6 January 2012

The Shack - MoonDust silks

*Squeals* I think I'm in love!!!

Just look at that beautiful skirt... The photos really don't do it justice.

The glowy 'belt' in the pic above is actually a skimpier skirt for the set.
You can ditch the shoulder drape to play nipple peek-a-boo.

Only thing is, I'd like to see a an even skimpier top to go with that belt/skirt, for balance... fortunately the shoulder drape is copy/mod, so I hacked it into this!
I bet designers hate that sort of thing.

The MoonDust silk is normally 595L but, if you're a Shack groupie and are very, very, quick, you might be able to grab it today and get a 15% Discoutn if you biuy form the special group vendor.

I don't think it will be in the vendor once the next new releases come out.

Shack has moved btw - so chuck out any old Spidermouse landmarks. Here's a taxi to the new silks store.


Hair - Old Hair Fair gift from Raspberry Aristocrat

2 comments:

  1. Actually I like people to mess around with them, that's why i leave them as Mod even though a lot of them are size scripted :)
    Looks Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, Busted!!!! thanks ;) it's a gorgeous silk!

    ReplyDelete