Sunday 14 April 2013

Now I know the truth

I caught the amazing video for Ellie Goulding's 'Anything Can Happen' recently (I know, I know, I'm so out of the loop). She wears two looks in the video, one of them being a fantastical, grecian draped gown.

I don't know if it would be possible to create a close approximation of this look as there's lots of volume and fluid draping, but it was so beautiful and inspirational, I thought I'd have a go at interpreting it, just for fun.


(For more classical inspiration IRL, take a look at Goddess: The Classical Mode, which is full of amazing artefacts, fashion, and photography.)

There was a lot of modification in the outfit - I tinted the mesh top (Thalia from Bare Rose) and copied the veil that came with the other outfit to make two arm drapes.





Top: Bare Rose - Thalia (tinted; originally white)
Skirt, gloves, drapes (modified): Market of Gor (Jadzia Dufaux) - Crescent Moon Gown in Desert Sand
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding
Eyes:Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (London Fog)
Shape: Body Doubles - Valentine Lotus Modifiable Shape (modified)
Skin: Aeva // Swan ~ Tone 1 // Natural [Cleavage 1 / NB]



Music: Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen

No comments:

Post a Comment