Saturday 17 September 2011

Delicious - Samsara silks

Remember I posted about the Gorean Room? Well, I ran down there myself and grabbed some nice things at great prices.

Delicious, another silks range I return to again and again, have released a special edition of their yummy Samsara silks, this time in a beautiful cyan colour.

The name 'Samsara' suggests sophistication and elegance, influences from the Far East, a hint of sari styling perhaps. It's a look for the girl possessed of serenity and wisdom as well as passion.

And it's only 70L!



Plus, you get lots for your money.

First off, you get the silks - skirt, top and shawl.

Then there's the jewels. Samsara includes anklets, armlets, bangles and a belly jewel.

And as if that wasn't enough, you get a (very naughty) camisk option too!


I have to confess,  I like this silk so much, I have in two more colours...





Samsara cyan, 70L at The Gorean room
Other colours, 300L at Delicious mainstore



Shape - Nymph, free gift from Heartsick (modified)
Skin - Nymph Skin & Outfit from Hearthsick (Super Bargain Saturday special)
Hair - Haruka group gift from D!va

No comments:

Post a Comment