Thursday 15 September 2011

Enslaved - Star of Asia scarlet silks

Asia Jaerls at Enslaved is one of my favourite silks designers. Her designs usually feature sumptuous textures and beautifully-worked ornamentation.

The Star of Asia silks, including an array of gold jewelry, are certainly no exception.


I've had these silks a little while, but only got around to fitting them last night.

(I always argue that clothes are like fine wines or cheese, and sometimes need a little time to mature... don't you think?!)

I was all set to blog these last night too, then OOPS! I discovered I had a few problems fitting the headdress.

I sent Asia a notecard, and she got back to me right away, so top marks for customer service as well as creativity!


The jewels include the headdress with diadem, footjewels, a hand jewel, bangles and armlets.

Plus, there's beautiful golden ornamentation on the silks, top and bottom.


A wonderfully lavish set for the girl who serves a Master of means!

400L at the in-world store.


Hair: Amber from Maitreya
Skin: Sari in Lush from Buttons (free gift)
Shape: Cinnamon from Buttons (free gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment