Monday 6 February 2012

Gorean Room - Outfits from May's Soul, Sweet Kajira and Floor Candy

Some more of the great value outfits from the Gorean Room! I found lots of good stuff this time, and if I wasn't watching my lindens, no doubt I'd have brought even more home.

Everything at the Gorean Room is either 50L or 70L, hurrah! (Tomorrow is Linden day for premium account holders... shopping trip, anyone?!)

Not much to say tonight, so I'll just get on with the pictures. As promised, the skin is from yesterday's Mother Goose bundle of free skins and dollarbies. This one is Donna, and it's cute!
May's Soul - Laundry Girl
May's Soul - Laundry Girl
Sweet Kajira - Retalitos kirtle/camisk
Sweet Kajira - Retalitos kirtle/camisk
Floor Candy - Symphony camisk
Bikini bottoms not included - added for modesty! 
Floor Candy - Symphony camisk
Bikini bottoms not included - added for modesty!
Floor Candy - Symphony camisk
Finally, a bit of an out-take... I accidentally did a mix and match with May's Soul 'Laundry Girl' and Sweet Kajira's Retalitos... yeah, I forgot to take off the previous outfit. Rookie error.

But, I think they look really cute together! See for yourself:
Here's your taxi to the Gorean Room!


Hair - Wish from Elikatira
Eyes - Dusted from By Snow
Skin - Donna from Mother Goose (freebie/dollarbie)
Shape - Curio Pout from Body Doubles

No comments:

Post a Comment